Thanks for stopping by! Please take a moment to look around and keep coming back for more updates and current work! Now just to share a little bit about me
16 fun facts to get to know me:
- I can’t draw or sing (but I do love Karaoke), so for me photography is the one art I CAN do and I Love it
- I was born in Colombia but I have been raised in good old Jersey for most of my life
- My younger sister and best friend both share my birthday, who better else to share it with
- I am happily married to my best friend who supports me in everything I do, no matter how crazy.
- I am a mommy to a beautiful baby girl
- I love dessert, no matter how full I am after dinner there is always room for dessert and I make sure to leave room.
- I don’t cook or more like I can’t cook, good thing my husband loves to cook
- I dream of traveling all over the world, but specifically Italy, France, London and Bali, so hint hint I DO travel for weddings
- I have my degree in Computer Science, yes I know random BUT I am tech savvy
- I speak Spanish, como estas?
- I love anything soft and cuddly especially if it goes on my feet
- I am a certified Bridal consultant. Yes I have previous experience in event planning and I work hard to help my couples with their timeline.
I am a Wedding and Lifestyle photographer based out of the NJ Tri-State area and available for travel. All my sessions are done at your chosen location but I can certainly provide some great ideas for a fun & fresh session! Photography started off as a hobby for me and quickly grew into a true passion! The process of taking a moment and stopping it in time gives me an overwhelming satisfaction. I love every snap, click and smile that goes into capturing moments in life no matter how small they may be and I hope that I can do this for you! My goal is not just to take your photograph but to connect with you and allow you to feel relaxed and for this experience to be fun and memorable and something that you would want to do again! I strive to connect with my clients on more than a professional level. I feel that if you are allowing me to capture your important moments that we should definitely connect and build a relationship! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, just to say hey or with a request for a session. I look forward to hearing from you soon! All the best, ~Nadya